Packaging Fun Stats:
- Recycled Plastic Bottles (PCR: We are converting all plastic bottles, to recycled plastic to achieve our goal of eliminating the use of virgin plastic. Products in our Stem Cellular and Blemish Clearing Line have been converted and are already on our retailer shelves or will be in 2021. Learn more
- 100% FSC: All Juice Beauty product boxes are made with FSC paper.
- 100% of Juice Beauty’s Blemish Clearing Collection has been converted to sustainable packaging of Recycled plastic/PCR, BioResin, Glass and reducing our paper footprint.
- 100% of Juice Beauty’s Prebiotix Collection is sustainable with packaging of Recycled plastic/PCR, BioResin, Glass and reducing our paper footprint.
- 94% of Juice Beauty’s Green Apple Collection has been converted to sustainable packaging of Recycled plastic/PCR, BioResin, Glass and reducing our paper footprint.
- 88% of Juice Beauty’s Stem Cellular Collection has been converted to sustainable packaging of Recycled plastic/PCR, BioResin, and reducing our paper footprint.
- 80% of Juice Beauty’s Daily Essentials Collection has been converted to sustainable packaging of Recycled plastic/PCR, BioResin, and reducing our paper footprint.
- 90% BioResin sample & travel tubes: Bioresin/sugarcane plastic is sourced from environmentally responsible farms and does not utilize petroleum ingredients resulting in a dramatically lower carbon production footprint.
- 48% recycled content + 52% certified sustainable (FSC) content: for all Juice Beauty shipping boxes.
- 6 million or 37%*approximate square inch reduction: in product kit paper for just the first year of our sustainable paper reduction initiative.
- 40% Glass:% of full-size Juice Beauty product packaging utilizing sustainable glass.
*(stats estimated by Duke University Math Students)
Fun Stat: 100% of the farmhouse and 75% of the Organic Farm is powered by solar and soon, the entire farm operation will be solar powered.
Solar Powered SUSTAINABLE ORGANIC Farm in Sonoma County, California:
The California country-modern farmhouse located on Juice Beauty’s Organic farm was outfitted in a completely sustainable manner, abiding by Juice Beauty’s Eco-Values, and using organic and sustainable materials from top-to-bottom. The guesthouse update used only the most sustainable and healthy products including blue jean insulation, all new sustainably made tile flooring, patio cement consists of 20% recycled cement (the highest content allowed); and all materials, such as doors that were removed, were reused and repurposed.
We’re proud to feature our Juice Beauty Farmhouse EcoPartners:
Clare Paints: zero VOC, Greenguard gold Certified paint.
Coyuchi: organic comforters, blankets, sheets, bathrobes, towels, rugs, dishtowels.
Equator: organic & fair trade coffees & teas.
The Futon Shop: organic cushions and Amish made, linseed stained wooden frames.
Medley Home: Couch made from organic cotton, plant dyes and no toxic sprays.
Naturepedic: organic mattresses.
Restoration Hardware: reclaimed wooden furniture.
Viva Terra: Recycled glass and dinnerware.
Solar Powered SUSTAINABLE DISTRIBUTION & CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS, Located in Sonoma County, California contains the following sustainable materials:
- Zero VOC paints and stains for the walls and floor.
- All desks & furniture is either reused or constructed of recycled lumber from an old mill OR reused desks from another company.
- The chairs were purchased from a neighbor company that was closing and re-covered in recycled leather.
- The (new) wall insulation was made from recycled blue jeans.
- Some of the highest oxygen producing and carbon dioxide eliminating plants were placed around the office for the health of the employees and the environment.
Manufactured in the USA. All Juice Beauty products are manufactured in the U.S. with the highest degree of quality control and to limit petroleum transportation use in shipping to our California distribution center.