PHYTO-PIGMENTS Flawless Serum Foundation
Skin perfecting foundation and age-defying serum in one with concentrated plant-derived Phyto-Pigments. This buildable to full-coverage formula blends seamlessly for a flawless finish while delivering a noticeably smoother, more youthful looking appearance. Formulated without silicones, its hydrating coconut alkanes and antioxidant-rich technology provides comfort, as well as leaving skin looking radiant.
For all skin types and for all ages who are looking for a flawless complexion and naturally beautiful radiance.About Our Shades
- Fair - porcelain; for very light skin with neutral undertone
- Buff - for very light skin with yellow undertone
- Cream - for light skin with yellow undertone
- Rosy Beige - for light skin with pink undertone
- Sand - for light to medium skin with yellow undertone
- Natural Tan - for light to medium skin with warm, peachy undertone
- Medium Tan - for light to medium skin with neutral undertone
- Golden Tan - medium skin with golden undertone
- Medium Tawny - medium to deep skin with golden undertone
- Tawny - deep skin with pink undertone
- Deep - deep skin with golden undertone
- Age Defy Serum Technology with resveratrol rich grapeseed and fruit stem cells.
- Medium to full coverage.
- Reduces the appearance of lines & wrinkles.
- Does not settle into fine lines.
- Weightless texture for comfortable long-wear.
- Antioxidant protection with Vitamin C & E.
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
Apply after your daily Juice Beauty skin care regimen, using Juice Beauty’s foundation brush or fingertips. Apply to forehead, nose, cheeks and chin and evenly blend into skin from the center of the face working outwards. Can be applied lightly for a sheer finish, or layered for full coverage. Shake well before use.
For our foundation to work best, cleanse, then moisturize with your favorite Juice Beauty moisturizer and Serum, such as the STEM CELLULAR™ Moisturizer and STEM CELLULAR™ Booster Serum, or if SPF is desired, the STEM CELLULAR™ CC Cream. To achieve a hydrated finish, after the above steps, using your fingers with light pressure, glide the foundation along the skin. Start by gliding a single stripe in one direction (horizontally) to distribute foundation onto skin, then glide across that line in another direction (vertically) to blend. Use longer gliding strokes instead of short feathering motions, which will allow for a smoother finish. Use light pressure as the product is so highly concentrated, one doesn’t need to press hard.