Independent Clinical laboratory tests showed by a Brush Friction Count Test, statistically significant improved hair loss by 83%.
Expert Visual Assessment showed:
· Improved general hair condition by 132%
· Improved Hair smoothness by 158%
· Improved hair shine by 198%
· Improved hair volume by 200%
· Improved hair softness by 209%
Clinically Validated Self Perception Questionnaire:
· Reported hair felt stronger = 100%
· Reported hair felt repaired = 97%
· Reported hair looked repaired/less damaged = 100%
· Reported hair appeared less prone to breakage = 97%
· Reported hair felt & looked more nourished = 100%
· Reported hair felt fortified and stronger = 97%
· Reported hair had more shine = 100%
Clinically proved to improve hair condition, hair moisturization/hydration, and reduced hair loss/breakage.
*Individual results may vary.