Who Should Use It?
KATE HUDSON + JUICE BEAUTY Revitalizing Acacia + Rose Powder Mask is ideal for most skin types, 20's and up, and is especially beneficial for skin that needs a little extra brightening and hydration or is screaming, “I’m tired”. Always patch test prior to using for sensitivity. For sensitive skin, start with a gentle mix of one part powder to one part water for a 1-minute application time. The ratio of powder may be increased gradually over time, according to your comfort level. A bit of pinkness of flushing is fine and should fade beautifully!Benefits
- Customizable Experience: Discover your own personalized ritual by creating a mask consistency as light or rich as you like. Thinner applications provide gentle benefits, while thicker applications provide a more potent experience.
- Hydrate / Tone: Juice Beauty’s Revitalizing Powder Technology with acacia senegal gum, rosa gallica flower powder, and low molecular weight sodium hyaluronate work together to hydrate, help with plumping appearance, tone, and lock in moisture.
- Detoxify / Clarify: Purifying properties of illite and kaolin clay gently cleanse while minimizing the visibility of pores for smoother-looking skin.
- Brighten + Glow: Rose Petal Powder is rich in Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that can help brighten skin.
- Nourish: Antioxidant-rich ingredients like organic grape skin and olive leaf powder provides the skin with antioxidant-rich nourishment to fight free radical damage for a more youthful appearance.
Bamboo handle with Aluminum band, and (no animal hair) bristles. Measures approximately 3.5 inches long x 1/2 inch wide.
Powerful Action Without Formulated without parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances. Our products are never tested on animals.
An antioxidant-rich plant with skin-boosting properties, that helps lock in moisture.
Rose Petal Phyto-Pigment Powder
A natural skin toner, rich in Vitamin C, rose petal powder helps to brighten and provides a plant based beautiful soft pink color (as opposed to synthetic dyes)
Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid Salt
Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid can absorb nicely into skin and help lock in moisture. The additional hydration helps to visibly reduce wrinkles and firm, while helping skin to appear more plump.
Zea mays (corn) starch*, kaolin (clay), olea europaea (olive) leaf powder*, acacia senegal gum†, sodium hyaluronate, aloe barbadensis leaf powder*, rosa gallica flower powder†, vitis vinifera (grape) skin powder†, illite (clay), ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), potassium sorbate, beta vulgaris (beet) root extract†, citric acid, maltodextrin, sclerotium gum, rosa damascena flower oil†
* = Certified organic ingredient
† = Plant derived
After cleansing, use the brush to mix up to 3 parts powder with 1 part water inside the cap or a separate bowl, until texture is smooth. Use brush to apply onto face, neck, and décolleté. Leave on for up to 3-5 minutes. Rinse with warm water, then apply your favorite Juice Beauty Serum and Moisturizer. Clean and dry cap after use. Use up to 3x/week as tolerated.
Always patch test prior to using for sensitivity. For sensitive skin, start with a gentle mix of one part powder to one part water for a 1-minute application time. The ratio of powder may be increased gradually over time, according to your comfort level.
IMPORTANT: A mild, tingling sensation and slight pinkness may happen with these active ingredients. We suggest a patch test on a sensitive skin area first to check for tolerance. If no irritation develops, resume application. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with the eyes. For external use only. Contact lens wearers always consult with your physician for all skincare use.