JUICE BEAUTY IS THE ORGANIC SOLUTION
We are pioneers who believe in transformation without compromise. We are radically transforming the chemistry of beauty by providing clinically validated, authentically organic beauty products. Our Northern California team approaches beauty from a wellness point of view so our customers win with:
- High-performance skincare & vibrant makeup
- Healthful ingredients so every drop feeds your skin
- Organic farming & sustainability
At Juice Beauty we understand that great talent drives successful companies. We look for smart and hard-working people who embody our core values and understand quality takes hard work. We are currently growing and hiring professionals of all levels, including corporate and field positions.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Coordinator, Juice Organics
Full-time position at San Rafael Corporate Headquarters
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Manager, Juice Organics
Juice Organics is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to manage our social media accounts and eCommerce site. Under the direction of the Juice Organics Sales & Marketing Manager, this individual will be responsible for social content creation, management of influencer marketing program, running weekly marketing and eCommerce reports, executing social media advertising plan, creating and uploading weekly emails to MailChimp and all necessary updates to our eCommerce site. In addition, there will be light customer service responsibilities associated with the eCommerce site.
A successful candidate has 1-2 years of digital marketing and/or eCommerce experience and is eager to jump into an exciting high growth business. Ideally, this individual will have the creative skills needed to create engaging content, the technical skills to manage our social accounts and eCommerce site, and the ability to manage a network of highly engaged social influencers.
- Creation of content for social media accounts, weekly emails, and eCommerce site
- Management of all Juice Organics social media accounts
- Support Sales & Marketing Manager with execution of social media advertising plan
- Regular updates to ecommerce site including: publishing monthly promos, updating creative content, item management, updating store locator page
- Light customer service responsibilities for eCommerce customers
- 1-2 years of digital marketing and/or eCommerce experience
- Beginner to intermediate level experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Shopify and/or similar platform experience
- Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
- Experience working with Facebook Ads Manager preferred
- Experience with SEO and SEM preferred
- Photography skills a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
CFO or VP Finance
Location: Corporate Office, San Rafael, California
At Juice Beauty, we believe that caring for your skin should not prevent caring for your health or for the planet. We believe in advanced beauty solutions that harness the best of certified organic & natural ingredients to deliver clinically validated results that do not compromise your well-being nor the Earth. Juice Beauty is a high growth, privately held company, based in the San Francisco Bay area in San Rafael and we specialize in skincare, makeup and hair care products that are sold through leading retailers.
We are looking for a high level financial professional, either VP of Finance or CFO depending on qualifications, to join our top management team. This professional’s responsibility will include senior financial leadership for the company and the management team and providing solid forward looking financial advice to the Founder and the Board.
Experience must include CPG sector, serving as a key player in a high growth company and ERP system savvy (Juice Beauty uses SAP). Juice Beauty’s sustainable headquarters is in San Rafael, California and this professional will report to the Founder.