JUICE BEAUTY IS THE ORGANIC SOLUTION
We are pioneers who believe in transformation without compromise. We are radically transforming the chemistry of beauty by providing clinically validated, authentically organic beauty products. Our Northern California team approaches beauty from a wellness point of view so our customers win with:
- High-performance skincare & vibrant makeup
- Healthful ingredients so every drop feeds your skin
- Organic farming & sustainability
At Juice Beauty we understand that great talent drives successful companies. We look for smart and hard-working people who embody our core values and understand quality takes hard work. We are currently growing and hiring professionals of all levels, including corporate and field positions.
Contact us at: email@example.com
Brand Specialist, Field Sales
Hours: Tuesday - Saturday with flexibility
Dillard's (Ohio) - Cincinnati, Toldeo, Franklin Park
Dillard's (Virginia) - Newport News
Blue Mercury (Connecticut) - Westport, New Haven, Glastonbury
Bloomingdales (Maryland) - Chevy Chase
Neiman Marcus (Massachusetts) - Boston
Reports To: Account Executive or Regional Manager
Purpose: Achieve outlined sales goals in both quantitative and qualitative areas. Field accounts to include ULTA Beauty, Pharmaca and Whole Foods. Operate in a manner that supports and reflects our core company values:
- Brand Driven Culture
- Distribution & Relationship Focused
- Leadership Accountability
- Continuous Innovation
- Execution Excellence
- Eco-Conscious, Fun & Respectful
#1 Priority: Drive Revenue/Top Line Sales in ULTA, Pharmaca and Whole Foods
- Achieve Sales Goals in assigned accounts
- Build positive relationships with all Store management teams and key in-store personnel to ensure success.
- Execute all events as planned and according to Juice Beauty protocols
- Achieve Sell Thru Goals
- Follow the Juice Beauty protocols for ULTA store support
- Manage ULTA schedule based on market needs, analysis, and strategy—prioritized by ULTA”s A, B and C doors as assigned.
- Check Lists completed for every door on call cycle
Whole Foods and Pharmaca:
- Achieve Sell in Goals and Achieve Sell Thru Goals
- Follow the Juice Beauty protocols for WF store support which includes one hour in every WF and Pharmaca assigned door per month.
- Obtain or Maintain Bestselling Planogram, eye level, prestige.
- Checklists, photos for every door completed every month.
- Work in tandem with store buyers on increasing sell-in productivity.
Achieve Sales through Quality Education & Training
- Facilitate on-going and timely trainings on brand, product features/benefits and selling techniques for staff in all doors
- Provide accounts with thorough and updated education materials as appropriate
- Lead new product trainings in all accounts
- Provide appropriate sampling/gratis in a timely manner
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in Sales and/or Education of skincare and color preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Passionate, enthusiastic leader who operates with integrity
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (high level of Excel)
Travel often required. Travel within car range required daily.
Demand Planning Analyst
Location: San Rafael, CA
The Demand Planning Analyst is responsible for the accurate forecasting of sales at the sku, family, brand and sales channel level. Tasks include inventory analysis, sales and inventory projections, and communication with supply chain team, sales team and executive team.
The ideal candidate will have a background in supply chain and/or buying, an analytical and creative approach to problem solving, solid technical skills, and experience with tools including ERP systems such as SAP or NetSuite.
- Ensure demand plan is shared in level of detail and timing required by internal customers and supply chain partners with documented assumptions, including risks and opportunities
- Conduct monthly root cause analyses on forecast error and identify corrective actions
- Measure, analyze, and communicate key process metrics and monitor adherence to key performance indicators, while driving continuous improvement
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Finance, and analyze historical and future demand inputs such as distribution changes, price changes, promotional activity, and calculate their impacts on demand.
- Work with cross-functional partners on projects such as new product launches, obsolescence, and transitions to evaluate assumptions– new product forecast, pipeline fill, and cannibalization
- Perform a variety of ad hoc tasks ranging from the routine to highly complex in support of the Supply Chain Operations, Merchandising teams, executive team and CEO
- Work with the Distribution Center team and Supply Chain Manager to reduce excess inventory through product returns, promotional activity or other activities as outlined in third-party supply chain contract requirements;
- Review daily promotional out-of-stocks, identify the root cause and take steps to correct the situation and minimize the disruption at retail;
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes, and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies
- 2+ years of inventory replenishment/planning experience and experience in an ERP system such as NetSuite or SAP
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills and ability to craft unique reporting solutions for management;
- Demonstrated, strong Excel skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively convey complex and detailed information to a diverse population
- Ability to interface with business partners and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Good follow through to see processes to completion
- High standard of integrity and reliability
Location: San Rafael, CA
The Procurement Coordinator assists in the placement of purchase orders and ensures items are purchased from specified suppliers according to agreed terms and conditions and based on production plans. The Coordinator also assists in finalizing shipping detail information for distribution of goods in the U.S., Canada, Europe and other international destinations. This position reviews, tracks and reports on work in progress from receipt of purchase orders by contractors until a shipment is delivered to final destination. The Procurement Coordinator confirms goods are imported to U.S. in agreement with company policy and government regulations.
- Convert purchase requisitions, place purchase orders for bulk, sample, component, and finished products with specified contractors according to purchase requisitions and/or production orders under direction of Inventory/Procurement Specialist and Demand Forecaster
- Work with suppliers and Inventory/Procurement Specialist to review/finalize minimums and update quantities on PO’s.
- Track/verify order acknowledgement requirements including style, size, and color, required production exit and ship dates, shipping modes, and final ship destinations.
- Review WIP, track production, work with contractors on delivery issues.
- Assist Procurement team in working with contractors to clarify order details; order changes and shipping dates. Prepares and communicates shortages, and provides visibility of delivery interruptions to internal customers.
- Ensure maintenance of purchase order information in SAP and database are completed and communicated in a timely manner. (splits, surcharges, quantities, dates, terms, etc.)
- Help track bulk and sample shipments and maintain files for US shipments, including invoices, packing slips, bill of lading, certificate of origin, and confirmation of payment to the contractor.
- Help prepare reports, enter data, and produce arrival schedules to keep key internal partners apprised of order status and issues. Prepare other reports and analyses as required such as Proof of Delivery.
- Monitor/track contractor performance. Participate in contractor meetings as necessary.
- Help with reconciling monthly 3rd party inventory
- Update Bill of Materials and Item creation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in various phases of purchasing and material control
- Purchasing experience at a beauty manufacturing company preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in a role with responsibility for data entry, order tracking, problem solving, customer interface and meeting requirements of import/export rules and documentation preferred
- Experience with a $100M revenue per year or smaller company preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, etc.); intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required
- Proficiency in ERP required
- Experience in SAP preferred
- Demonstrates high level of professionalism and the ability to maintain working relationships in a multicultural environment
- Possesses clear and thorough verbal and written (email) communication skills
- Ability to self-manage workload and work independently
- Aptitude to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and execute on-time to desired outcome
- Displays strong planning skills with high level of detail orientation
Accounts Receivable Staff Accountant
Report To: CFO
Juice Beauty is looking for a high-caliber part-time Accounts Receivable Staff Accountant to join our team. The right individual likes to learn, problem solve, has good analytical skills, works independently and is confident of their abilities.
- 1-3 years accounts receivable or general accounting experience
- Knowledge of accounts receivable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software (such as SAP Business 1 or other)
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professionalism in written and oral communication
Key Skills and Competencies
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Uphold confidentiality and use sound judgment
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good relationship skills
- Information management skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Office
- Customer invoicing, collection and payment application
- Customer engagement and credit note investigation
- Monitor accounts to ensure customers are up to date
- Research and resolve discrepancies and issues
- Sub-ledger and accounts receivable reconciliations
- Maintain customer files and accurate historical records
- Assist with month end closing and other accounting needs as requested
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
Ecommerce Growth Manager
Locations: San Rafael, California
Juice Beauty is seeking a high-caliber Ecommerce Growth Manager with fire in the belly passion! Juice Beauty wants to meaningfully engage our customers to continue to distinguish our brand among the growing green/clean/natural/organic movement and grow sales. The Manager should have demonstrated abilities to move between strategic and tactical problem solving.
As the E-commerce Growth Manager, you will lead the P&L for our flagship website Juicebeauty.com that represents our brand to the world. While there are other channels through which customers can discover and buy our products, Juicebeauty.com represents our most direct marketing channel for people who want to learn our story, discover the benefits of our products, and ultimately purchase them. In short, we want our customer’s to move beyond visiting our website, we want them to connect with our brand in a lasting and meaningful way!
This professional will act as a digital expert for the organization at large regarding industry trends and best practices related to e-commerce / online shopping. Key objectives for this role:
- Grow traffic for Juicebeauty.com, managing discovery funnels from a variety of sources (social media, dotcom partners, SEO/SEM) and optimizing for a multitude of outcomes (lifetime value, acquisition cost, brand engagement).
- Define and pursue a long-term strategy for our e-commerce operations rooted in a deep understanding of our customers behavior, an analysis and understanding of a multi-channel strategy, and an intuitive feel for our brand.
- Creatively utilizing the assets and direction from our marketing team, own and optimize all content on the website, with an experimentation-driven approach that can realize sustained gains across all of our key metrics.
- Ultimately drive robust sales.
Experience you'll need:
- CPG growth marketing experience, especially for e-commerce sites
- Obsession over user experience
- Experience running successful social media, SEO, and SEM campaigns
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience running A/B tests
- A love for data, and an ability to acquire the data you need to make well-informed decisions
- Technical background a plus
- A passion for organic, natural and wellness living