KATE HUDSON ❤️ JUICE BEAUTY
Revitalizing Acacia + Rose Powder Mask
For Happy Skin: Usage Tips
Have you purchased the new KATE HUDSON ❤️ JUICE BEAUTY Revitalizing Acacia + Rose Powder Mask yet? If so, we’ve put together some insider tips on how to maximize your results.
This product was inspired by a longstanding relationship and love of clean beauty, wellness & environmentalism, Kate Hudson and Juice Beauty have partnered to create this Revitalizing Acacia + Rose Powder Mask—a customizable, self-care experience bursting with high-tech organic plant powders for happy skin. This customizable Powder Mask allows you to tailor your skincare goals.
For Happy Skin
Step 1: After cleansing, activate mask by mixing up to 3 parts powder with 1 part water in a bowl (you may measure with a tablespoon).
Step 2: Always patch test prior to using for sensitivity.
Step 3: Mix with the masking brush to form a smooth, soft, rich paste. Smooth over clean face, neck, and décolleté, and relax while the mask works for up to 5 minutes, or until it is dry.
TIP: For sensitive skin, start with a gentle mix of 1 part powder to 1 part water for a 1-minute application time. The ratio of powder may be increased gradually over time, according to your comfort level. Note a mild, tingling sensation and slight pinkness may happen with these active ingredients. We suggest a patch test on a sensitive skin area first to check for tolerance. If no irritation develops, resume application. Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
STEP 4: When your treatment is complete, step into a warm shower to rinse, or use a warm washcloth to remove the mask. Allow the water to rehydrate the masque before washing it away.
STEP 5: Follow with your favorite Juice Beauty Treatment Serum, then moisturizer.
To maximize your benefits…
- Our masking brush multi-tasks to mix and smooth mask onto clean skin. When you are finished using the brush, be sure to wash and lay flat to dry.
- No bowl? No problem: Use the lid as the bowl. Just be sure to let it fully dry prior to recapping
- Personalize your treatment by making your mask as light, or as rich as you like—depending on your skin sensitivity. Thinner applications will allow for a quicker treatment that dries faster, while thicker applications create a more intensive, long-lasting experience.
- Spot treat in between full treatments. There are so many ways to mix and match within our collection to personalize your skin routine, according to your present needs.
- For happy skin, be consistent with your care. Use up to three times weekly and watch what happens!