Juice Beauty’s Summer Bridal Look / The Organic Glow
What’s key for wedding makeup is that it helps you look your best self, fabulous in photos, and that it lasts through the lights, the dancing, and the tears.
Though the dewy, luminous look is fabulous and trending, you want to make sure that you’re correctly highlighted only in the areas that you want, without the dreaded T-Zone shine. Here’s how:
Step 1: Primer
After your skin is hydrated with moisturizer, prep your skin for makeup with our Illuminating Primer, rich in coconut alkanes for radiance and smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This primer prepares your skin for a smooth foundation finish.
How To: Shake the primer and pump a small amount on your fingertips, and apply on your face, neck, and décolleté like you would a moisturizer.
Pro Tip: Mix primer and moisturizer together to save time.
Step 2: Concealer
A really good concealer is EVERYTHING and probably the most important product to master during your application. Our Perfecting Concealer covers, highlights and gives your look dimension. It’s high-pigment, creamy, and crease-free.
How To: Use concealer to cover blemishes and dark circles. Simply use fingers to warm up the formula first and then apply with fingertips or with a sponge.
Pro Tip: Always have two shades of concealer handy. One for under the eyes [a shade lighter than your skin] and another one to cover blemishes [a shade closer to your skin tone].
Step 3: Foundation
- The great thing about our Flawless Serum Foundation is that it’s liquid and it’s buildable, so it really fits everyone’s needs. The formula is hydrating, goes on seamlessly, and is long-lasting. Plus you won’t feel like you’re wearing a thing.
How To: Use our Sculpting Foundation Brush to get the most from this product (a small amount goes a long way). Shake the foundation and lightly pump the foundation onto the back of your hand, pickup with brush and swipe onto the face. Start with the center of the face and blend outwards.
Pro Tip: Many people need to mix two shades to get their exact match, which is handy because then you have two shades to work with in the lighter-skinned winter months, and darker in the summer months. To match correctly, swipe a small amount onto your jawline and blend. Hint: If the shade disappears, and it blends into your skin so well – it’s a match! Those that like to use sponges for application, we suggest a little spritz of our Hydrating Mist onto the sponge with the foundation for a magically dewy, even-toned finish.
Image Credit: Honey N Silk
Step 4: Blush and Highlighter
A ‘blushing bride’ needs blush! Our Last Looks Cream Blush formulas work wonders for a natural looking flush; they’re so blendable and flatter any skin tone. To add a natural highlight finish, our Flash Luminizer in Golden, Cream, or Blush gives you the look of being in a romantic soft candlelight room.
BLUSH: For the organic glow bridal look, we suggest shades Peony, Seashell, or Flush. Apply directly with fingers to the apple of the cheek, blending out and up towards the hairline. Continue building for more color.
HIGHLIGHTER: Apply to the cheekbones, the brow bones, down the bridge of the nose, and a little to the cupid’s bow. Tip: Peony blush looks great with Golden luminizer, Seashell with Cream, and Flush with Blush. Alternatively, you can use the the Illuminating Primer as it works well with all shades.
Step 5: Eye Shadow, Mascara, Liner
A subtle enhancement and definition here is all you need to smize your way through the night.
- For staying power, powder lids lightly with Flawless Finishing Powder using a small brush.
- Apply the shimmer-packed Cream Shadow Stick in Cove by drawing over the entire lid of the eye and blending with fingers. Use shade Mist to highlight the inner corner of the eye. Tip: warm up the sticks on the back of the hand before applying.
- Apply the Precision Eye Pencil in Brown along the lower water line and lash line, and smudge with a small brush for a softer look. Tip: warm up the liner on the back of the hand before applying. For extra definition, use the eyeliner in Black.
- Brush brows up and outwards with a brow brush.
- Lastly, volumize and lengthen lashes with the Ultra-Natural Mascara. Tip: Apply in a zigzag motion to really coat every single lash. Wait for a few seconds to dry before applying a second coat for added volume.
Step 6: Lips
Effortless, barely there lips are key for this bride.
- Use Sheer Lip Gloss in Naked or Bikini for hydration and high-shine in just one stroke. For a little pearlescence, use shade Shimmer.
- If you prefer more pigment to your lips, then the Luminous Lip Crayon will complete this natural bridal look. Shade Venice, a nude beige works great on all skin tones.
Step 7: Final Touches
Finish with a light dust of the Flawless Finishing Powder. Try to keep this to your T-Zone only (forehead, nose, and chin) so the rest of your look remains dewy, and luminous.
Keep the concealer, lip, eyeliner and powder in your bag for touchups or added definition and color, which will take you right into the night!