At Juice Beauty, in addition to using our high performance skincare and makeup made with organic ingredients, we recommend daily exercise and an organic nutrition plan as a way to help boost one’s own skin radiance. That’s why we partner with Purple Carrot as they can help with the ultimate 2021 glow up.
Need some inspiration on how to improve your wellness and reach your skincare goals?
Here are 6 ideas to get you started:
1. Stay hydrated with Juice Beauty Oils and Moisturizers:
Keep your skin hydrated and protected, especially during cold winter months known for drying the skin. To help protect and restore your skin be sure to add oils & moisturizers to your daily and nightly skincare routines. Normal to dry skin try out these bestsellers. If you are prone to blemishes, try our bestselling Oil-Free Moisturizer*.
2. Healthy organic nutrition is so important:
Ever heard the saying ‘you are what you eat?” Well, your skin and body loves to be nourished by foods with a diverse amount of proteins, vitamins, and essential fatty acids. Food for (better) skin can include: healthy fatty fish, avocados, walnuts, sunflower seeds and more. One of the best ways to eat healthier is to learn how to cook! Choose organic whenever you can to enhance the antioxidants in your food and to limit ingesting pesticide residue.
3. Drink H20—filtered if you can and is needed in your area: Make sure to drink 8 glasses of water a day, because we think that there is a definite positive association between drinking water and (better) skin and overall health.1
4. Wear Zinc SPF Daily – even when indoors! Yes, those sun rays can penetrate the windows of your home, office and car! So whether you are indoors or outside, be sure to apply (& re-apply regularly) our bestselling CC Cream and other SPF products, made with Zinc and organic ingredients that hydrate while helping protect against UV damage. Avoid chemical sunscreens.
5. Keep Stress in Check: All of our customers tell us that as they get stressed they can see the results play out right on their skin with increased breakouts. There are so many things to do help reduce stress, which can help to improve acne & skin health.2 So, if you are someone that struggles with stress, now is the time to find a de-stress technique that works for you!
Out of ideas? Try some of Juice Beauty team’s favorite activities to reduce stress:
- Playing with pets
- Reading a book
- Taking a bath
- Watching a really funny, feel good movie
You can do anything you set your mind to! Every day is a new day!
6. Get Your Beauty Sleep:
Nighttime is when your skin’s repairing mechanisms swing into action. Lack of sleep can put stress on the body … and the result can show up on your face! So, to feel and look radiant, make sure to get 7-8 hours of sleep each day.
1US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, “Dietary water affects human skin hydration and biomechanics”, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4529263/
2US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, The association between stress and acne among female medical students in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5722010/